CRISPIN WEBB VLOG

Monday, September 12, 2005

My New Studio At OHIO STATE UNIVERSITY






















These are a few photographs of my small studio at ohio state wow is this small my half of the studio is pictured here. I have AC though a plus for sure esspecially for me ..I am going tobuild yet another wall in this space so that i will haved some privacy.. Although my space is small there is a lot of other space to work with there is a sound stage that is enourmous but its black like a theater they should make it into a clean space so that we could use it a little more effectivly they bought a lot of tools and are re modeling the art and tec woodshop.. I am sure excited. Turning out better than i could have hoped im finally doing something i want to and getting paid for it .. Amazing God is so good it blows my mind help me trust you more Jesus....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home