CRISPIN WEBB VLOG

Tuesday, May 09, 2006

crispinwebb.org

I have had some real problems over the past couple of years with a certain
hosting company called NETRILLIUM
I was done wrong by this company and have since stopped using them. I was told my domain name was in remission or something because it was not renewed during the first two months of it being not renewed. The thing is i was consistantly asking Netrillium
How i could rectify the problem and renew the domain. I did not want to loose the domain it was only 8 dollars to renew it.. but time passes and my site has been down since jan 2006 i paid for the hosting cost of 60 dollars and never was able to pay the 8 dollars for the domain renewal. I have not been able to access my files and have been told tha I must pay 250.oo dollars to reclaim the domain name rights.
If you are looking for a host or a place to purchase a domain name DO NOT USE NETRILLIUM
and i urge you if your using them now to leave the company.

I have moved to blue host and have a new domain name
crispinwebb.org
crispinwebb.org
crispinwebb.org
crispinwebb.org
crispinwebb.org
crispinwebb.org
crispinwebb.org
crispinwebb.org
crispinwebb.org
crispinwebb.org


I am still working on building this page so
untill later

crispin webb

2 Comments:

At 5/16/2006 8:14 PM, Blogger Grandsons of Mount Vernon said...

blue host is good

i got a new macbook

 
At 4/25/2008 5:58 AM, Anonymous rotary washing lines said...

I have used numerous hosts from hostgator to host4profit, I have had little problems with any of them and changed purely through choice and costs.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home